Are you addicted to weed and grass and you want to quit the habit? Though not an easy task but, it is not impossible. Sometimes it happens that you have a dual mind and one part is ready to quit and the other does not. The decision needs to be taken by you and only you will have to take the final call.
According to a recent survey more than 39% of youths aged between 12 to 17 years have tried the puff at least once out of curiosity. The drug is often called by different names. Sometimes we call it Ganja, some times Mary Jane or grass and few of us call it weed or pot. The thing is one and the same. It is a shredded mixture of dried leaves and flowers of Cannabis Sativa plant which is hand rolled like cigarettes or sometimes used in bongs or pipes. The addiction is deadly in terms of your health because it causes lung cancer.
People often ask the question – is smoking marijuana more harmful or smoking cigarettes? cbd köln
The answer is simple – Both have equally hazardous effects. The only difference is that they affect different parts and functions of a normal body. Cigarette smoking causes lung cancer, addiction of nicotine, deposition of tar, etc. Weed smoking deposits thrice as much tar on the lungs as a cigarette, causes several short term side effects which can translate to long term effects such as memory loss, insensitiveness, etc.
These are some of things that you can do to stop smoking pot effectively. Other than these, you can always think up of new ideas in case you fall short. In many cases, smokers develop specific plans to suit their unique life and needs. For example, a woman who smokes only under depressions watches movies which make her laugh, keeps reading jokes, attends laughter club and never fights with anyone. As a result of this, she has managed to cut back on her smoking almost completely.
If you are determined to quit the habit then I will suggest you few basic tips of quitting grass and weed-
- Do not listen to Psychedelic or hard rock music or any music which relates to Marijuana.
- Try to avoid the company of friends and colleagues who smoke grass.
- Never watch movies or shows something about grass, it may be a good movie but still refrain from watching it.
- Try watching educational and news channels. A serious mind is a fruitful mind, an empty one is a devil’s workshop.
- Throw away any ashtrays around the house. All matches and lighters also go away. Put up no smoking signs all over the place. If you do not smoke, ensure that no one around you smokes.
- Throw away all your accessories which can remind you about the pot.